Monday

Parfum | Sexy Little Noir

I am in love with the ultra sexy and provocative scent and packaging of Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir.

 


The collection includes:


Eau de parfum
The best part of this parfum is the vintage pump. Just spraying it makes you feel like a Hollywood starlett. 




Body powder:
Body lotion: I keep a small one in my purse (purchased in a set) to freshen up throughout the day. The large one is perfect to apply right after your shower when your skin is most receptive to moisture.


Body mist or all-over deodorant spray: The body mist is a great refresher or fragrance layer - start with a shower cream, layer with a lotion, spritz some spray and finalize with the parfum.


Shimmering moisture mist: Just the hint of a sparkle is very mature but it is very light on scent so if you are looking for more fragrance  choose the parfum.






Mini parfum stick or mini parfum: These are both the perfect travel size (especially to fall within carryon air travel regulations). 






Scented bath and shower cream:




According to Victoria'sSecret.com the fragrance notes include:
Top notes: nectarine, juicy apple, sparkling citrus, pineapple, guanabana, mouthwatering pear, red fruit, bergamot



Middle notes: cattelaya orchid, muget, cyclamen, jasmine petals, plum, vanilla, dewberry, cassis


Low notes: golden amber, velvet musk, sultry woods, tonka bean


What's your favorite parfum of the moment?
-XOXO, kande

2 comments:

  1. I love the other Victoria secret perfume Love Rocks......sadly they discontinued it so I can only get it on eBay. My other favorite is Chance by Chanel. Its strong & therefore not for everyone but I love it!

    Im new to yor blog but I do have a question for u in regards to lipstick. I am desperately seeking a long lasting lipstick that truly works. I have tried many diff kinds including 2 diff lip stains and still can't seem to have any luck. Any suggestions??

    This is Jess (BIG Cooper's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Jess! I worked for Victoria's Secret for years and it's always hard when something is discontinued that people loved - I saw it all the time. As far as longwear lipstick goes I'm more of a proponent of application rather than the brand of lipstick. Simply I recommend 1. Apply matching liner to your ENTIRE lip 2. Apply a matte lipstick 3. Blot 4. Apply once more and top with a sealant gloss - like Benefit's Buxom lip gloss. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete