Wednesday

face kande | for the love of olive virgin oil

I adore the DHC Skincare line. If you haven’t tried their products read on to find a new reason to love olive virgin oil.

DHC is Japan’s No. 1 direct mail skin care company and their specialty is virgin olive oil-based products that are completely natural and great for your skin. Here are a few of my favorite products: Deep Cleansing Oil, Olive Virgin Oil and Velvet Skin Coat.


Deep Cleansing Olive Oil: I adore the deep cleansing olive oil. You apply to a dry face and it smoothes on rich and makes your skin feel really pampered and supple while it completely dissolves makeup and other impurities. Then you simply wipe the oil off with a wet washcloth and you’ll be amazed how clean your face feels. This is especially a great way to clean your face if you have sensitive skin, a spray tan or sunburn as it’s very gentle.

Price:: $25 for the 6.7 oz or try the 2.3  oz for $12.50.
The Olive Essentials Set that I just bought has the Cleansing Oil, Cucumber Toner, Olive Virgin Oil and Olive Oil and Honey Soap for $79 - which saves you $25 if you were to purchase separately.


Olive Virgin Oil: I know it doesn’t seem quite sane to add oil to your skin (especially if you are as oily-skinned as me) but it is an absolute luxury that is wonderful for your skin and won’t clog your pores. This is also a great product for sunburned skin or as an intense moisturizer at night. Just warm a few drops in your palms, rub them together to warm the oil and apply. Ahh.

Price:: $39 for 1 oz. (2-3 drops is enough for each applications so the bottle has longevity)

 
Velvet Skin Coat: This is a great skin powder-gel primer that glides over skin to give a smooth foundation with or without makeup. It is also a great filler for enlarged pores and helps control shine.

Price:: $21 (this tube lasts a while) 



Doubletake: If you order the $2 catalog on their site you get one with samples – definetely do this. Also, with any order you get your choice of 4 samples.


One of my little dreams? To be featured in the DHC customer spotlight.
xoxo - kande

2 comments:

  1. I finally tried my sample of the oil cleanser the other day and I have to have it. I was also checking all of the customer spotlights for sure that you would be one of them.

    I can't decide if I want to splurge on the oil essential set or just get the cleanser...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indulge and splurge on the Oil Essentials set. You save $25 and you'll love them so much you'll end up buying all of the products individually anyway. If you do just get the oil cleanser then you still get to choose 4 samples so you can try out these other products.

    Me. DHC. And the customer spotlight. Equals my dream gig!

    ReplyDelete